A better career. A better life.
Commercial Airline Pilots Are in High Demand
It’s estimated that there will be over 600,000 job openings over the next 20 years, making aviation one of the fastest growing careers in the world. However, the reasons for starting a career in aviation go far beyond that!
Why Being a Pilot is My Dream Career?
Experience the World
As an airline pilot, you are on the go. Working as an airline pilot can be your gateway to experiencing the world, not only as you sit in the pilots seat, but through the extensive travel benefits offered by commercial airlines. Most importantly, because pilots are needed everywhere, you can work anywhere. Your life is truly in your control.
Create Unforgettable Memories
For most pilots, their clearest memory is of their first solo flight. They remember sitting in the pilot’s seat and pulling back on the throttle, the single-engine of the Piper Archer roaring to life. They remember what it felt like as they hurtled down the runway to take off. They remember the airport, flying, on their own, for the very first time.
Take Control of Your Future
Here at AeroGuard, our accelerated program helps you secure your Private Pilot License in just 3 – 4 months. And that moment is just the start of your career in aviation. Before you know it, you will be launching your career as a commercial pilot with SkyWest Airlines. A new, bright future is in front of you with a career which comes with many unique benefits and possibilities!
Benefits of Being a Pilot
Not only will you be in high demand, but there are countless other benefits to this one-of-a-kind career.
- Career Options – Your job opportunities go beyond the major airlines. Other options include, corporate aviation, regional airlines, charter, and cargo
- Earning Potential – Average annual salary for a commercial pilot is $115,670 per year per the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Travel Benefits – Free and reduced rate travel for you and eligible guests
- Crew Rates – Pay lower crew rates for hotels and car rentals when you travel
- Lifestyle – Most airlines require a minimum 12 days off per month, giving you a great work/life balance.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter who is looking for something better than the standard career options, aviation is the perfect choice for you. Thanks to the rising global demand for pilots, there is no better time than now to start. As an AeroGuard trained pilot, you will be in-demand and in control of your future.