Work for AeroGuard
Become a Salaried Certified Flight Instructor with AeroGuard
Already a CFI? Need an easier way to accrue flight time on your own pilot journey, or just looking for a job? AeroGuard wants you!
Why Build Experience with AeroGuard?
- Earn a competitive annual salary with bonuses
- Up to $3,000 training credit for MEI
- Automatic pay raise after 12 months
- Up to $2,000 in relocation support provided
- 3 weeks of temporary housing available
- Our unique partnership with SkyWest Airlines provides mentorship and monthly workshops
- Onsite maintenance working 24 hours a day
- 400+ students mean you’ll be flying plenty
- More than 350 days of flying weather
- Fly a standardized fleet of Piper Archers and Seminoles
- CFI, CFII, 3rd Class Medical
- Ability to work in the United States
Other Opportunities at AeroGuard
Student Academic Advisor (AGI)
AeroGuard is currently looking for a Student Academic Advisor (AGI) for our Pathway Program.
A&P Inspector Technician
This role is responsible for maintaining aircraft and ensuring that all work is completed in accordance with AeroGuard Company Repair Station procedures and requirements, as well as all applicable regulatory requirements.
AeroGuard is seeking a Ground Instructor! This position is full time and the pay starts at $38,000/salary.
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of AeroGuard FTC aircraft and equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: AeroGuard Flight Training Center will provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.