AeroGuard & SkyWest Cadet Program
Complete Pathway to 4 Major Airlines
The Pilot Pathway Program offers a complete, clear path from no prior aviation experience all the way to becoming a professional pilot at the largest U.S. Regional Airline, SkyWest Airlines. In addition to this, SkyWest Airlines Captains can now receive Guaranteed Pilot interviews at 4 Major Airlines – United, Delta, Southwest, and Alaska Airlines – making this a complete Pathway for your entire pilot career.
Some other programs may lock you in to one Major Airline, on their terms and timeframe, or have arms-length partnerships with many airlines giving you no specific hiring advantage. AeroGuard’s Pilot Pathway Program is different, offering you clear advantages and pathway, but with the flexibility for you to Take Control of Your Career.
Shanna's Journey Through the Pilot Pathway Program
Benefits for SkyWest Cadets in AeroGuard’s Pilot Pathway Program
- $17,500 Tuition Reimbursement after completion of SkyWest I.O.E.
- Guaranteed First Officer Final Interview with SkyWest Airlines
- Company Seniority Begins at Start of Training – so you get higher seniority in your class
- Pilot Mentorship – regular campus visits, interview preparation and more
- Network with SkyWest professionals who help prepare students and instructors for airline careers