Setting a Higher Standard
Safety. Quality. Success.
Accelerated Flight Training Programs
At AeroGuard, we offer three career-pipeline programs at each of five flight school locations across the U.S. to help you realize your dream of becoming an airline pilot. Each flight training center has the same carefully optimized curriculum designed to help you master the skills you need to become a commercial airline pilot — through safe, high-quality and efficient training.
• First Solo Flight & Private Pilot License
• Commercial Pilot License
• Certified Flight Instructor License
Pilot Training Phase
About 10 months
Graduate with 7 FAA Ratings and Certifications
Paid Pilot Intern Phase
14 to 18 months
Guaranteed Final Interview With SkyWest Airlines
Your Career Begins!
Why Cadets Choose AeroGuard For Flight Training
AeroGuard Flight Training Center offers a non-stop path to success as a commercial airline pilot that stands out from other flight schools. At AeroGuard, our goal is a simple one — to create the safest, best-trained professional pilots in the industry and provide them with a seamless start to their career.
Our first-class accelerated flight training programs can take you from zero experience to professional airline pilot in as little as two years. As AeroGuard focuses on being not just a flight school, but a commercial pilot school, we offer our student pilots many other advantages and opportunities.
- Guaranteed Interview with SkyWest Airlines
- Guaranteed Interview as a CFI for AeroGuard
- Custom All-Inclusive Tuition
- Innovative & Accelerated Flight School Curriculum
- Advanced Pilot Training Equipment & Technology
- Unmatched Student Support
- Exceptional Safety Standards
- Dispatch Center