Pilot Pathway Program
At AeroGuard, our goal is a simple one. We want to create the safest, best-trained pilots in the industry and provide them with a seamless, rapid start to their career by providing them a direct path our partner, SkyWest Airlines.
This goal can be accomplished through the AeroGuard Pilot Pathway Program, an elite career-focused accelerated pilot training program. The optimized AeroGuard curriculum can be completed in about 10 months. Upon completion, you will graduate with 7 FAA ratings and certifications.
After graduation, you have the opportunity to continue your training as a Paid Pilot Intern, taking a position as a Certified Flight Instructor at AeroGuard allowing you to work towards your goal of 1500 hours of flight time which is required to work at an airline.
The next and final step would be to successfully complete your guaranteed interview with SkyWest Airlines, the largest regional airline in the country, and officially start your career as a commercial airline pilot!
Unparalleled training, advantages, and opportunities with AeroGuard
- Safe, Innovative & Accelerated Curriculum
- Advanced training equipment and technology
- Custom All-inclusive tuition
- $17,500 tuition reimbursement
- Paid Pilot Internship
- Guaranteed Interview with SkyWest Airlines
The AeroGuard Pilot Pathway Program is available at these campuses:
Included in the Pilot Pathway Program
The AeroGuard Pilot Pathway Program is an all-inclusive training program creatively structured to give you everything you need as efficiently as possible. Our tuition includes:
- Flight Training – all flight hours needed to complete your training including unlimited overage hours
- Aeronautical Knowledge – an academic advisor to support you in all your ground school needs
- Simulator Training – unlimited 24/7 access for all the training you need
- Training Materials – Electronic flight bag, books, study guides, and computer-based training modules
- Exam and Check Ride Fees – all FAA written tests and your first check ride for each of your 7 ratings
Pilots are in high demand and global need is projected to rise. If you are looking for a career with a strong income potential, is prestigious and exciting, then becoming a commercial airline pilot is for you.
In partnership with SkyWest, the Pilot Pathway Program offers the best way for you to fly with a life-changing career in Aviation.
Once you’ve signed up as a SkyWest Cadet, you’ll receive additional benefits including enhanced seniority at SkyWest, a guaranteed final interview, access to pilot mentors throughout your training and more.
Now is the time to take the first step toward starting the career you have been dreaming of. AeroGuard enrollment advisors are waiting to help.