A & P Mechanic
Join AeroGuard As A Full-Time A & P Mechanic
Have a passion for aircraft? AeroGuard wants you!
Duties And Responsibilities include:
- • Instructing Ground School courses in compliance with the AeroGuard standard GS Syllabus.
• Must have strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to read and understand technical data such as maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, engineering drawings, service bulletins, and airworthiness directives.
• Must have knowledge of federal regulations relating to Title 14 parts 43 and 91.
• Assure that work areas are kept clean and organized.
• Must be able to be flexible and work all shifts on an as-needed basis.
Why Work For AeroGuard?
- Earn competitive compensation
- Salary & Benefits – Including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- FAA Diamond Award Winning Maintenance Team
- Standardized Fleet of Piper Aircraft
- More than 350 days of flying weather
- Fly a standardized fleet of Piper Archers and Seminoles
- Airframe and Powerplant license required at the time of hire.
- Must have knowledge of federal regulations relating to Title 14 parts 43 and 91.
- GA experience preferred.
- Experience on Piper aircraft preferred.
- G1000 experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without restrictions
Equal Opportunity Employer: AeroGuard Flight Training Center will provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.