Certified Flight Instructors
Join AeroGuard As A Full-Time Certified Flight Instructor
Have a passion for instructing? AeroGuard wants you!
This position is responsible for conducting flight and ground instruction under 14 CFR Parts
141 and 61.
– Conduct flight and ground instruction under 14 CFR Parts 141 and 61.
– Maintain student training records in accordance with 14 CFR Part 141 and AeroGuard Flight Training
– Maintain training standards as set forth by FAA regulations and AeroGuard Flight Training Center
– Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
– Supports and participates in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to comply with ISO
9001:2008 requirements by adhering to processes and procedures.
– Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Why Build Experience with AeroGuard?
- Earn competitive compensation
- Salary & Benefits
- Our unique partnership with SkyWest Airlines provides mentorship and workshops
- Onsite maintenance working 24 hours a day
- 400+ students mean you’ll be flying plenty
- More than 350 days of flying weather
- Fly a standardized fleet of Piper Archers and Seminoles
- CFI and CFII
- MEI (Preferred)
- 3rd Class Medical
- Ability to work in the U.S. without restrictions
Equal Opportunity Employer: AeroGuard Flight Training Center will provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.