Certified Flight Instructors
Move to Arizona and build your 1500 Hours at an Accelerated Rate with AeroGuard Flight Training Center!
Work for AeroGuard as a Certified Flight Instructor
Are you looking for flight instructor opportunities to quickly build your 1,500 hours and pave the way for your future pilot career at the airlines?
Come work for AeroGuard Flight Training Center at our Phoenix, Arizona location! Our campus encompasses the most ideal flight training environment with consistent flying weather all year round, expansive available airspace, and hundreds of students to ensure you get the hours you need to get to the airlines.
Why make the move to Arizona? In Washington, you’ll be waiting on the weather to cooperate which ultimately delays your professional career. Arizona is known for its clear skies and favorable weather conditions year-round, offering an exceptional environment for flight training and building necessary hours at an accelerated rate. AeroGuard is seeking flight instructors who are passionate about training the next generation of pilots and eager to advance their own professional careers. We offer our Flight Instructors full-time salaried positions with benefits including 401k and Health Insurance. While you’ll be flying plenty at AeroGuard, your pay won’t depend on the hours you spend in the sky or the availability of planes.
Why Build Experience with AeroGuard?
At AeroGuard, our flight instructors benefit from the support and resources they need to effectively build their hours.
- Earn a salary and benefits as a full-time employee
- Consistent compensation, health insurance, and retirement plans
- 90+ aircraft fleet and 24-hour onsite maintenance to keep you flying
- Hundreds of students ensuring you’ll be building your hours efficiently
- More than 350 days of flying weather a year
- Diverse terrain and airspace complexity ensuring quality experience
- Fly a standardized fleet of Piper Archers and Seminoles, or Cessna 172s
Build your flight time with AeroGuard and set yourself up for success in your future pilot career. Apply Today!
- Must Have CFI and CFII
- MEI (Preferred)
- 3rd Class Medical
- Ability to work in the U.S. without restrictions
- Conduct flight and ground instruction under 14 CFR Parts 141 and 61
- Maintain student training records in accordance with 14 CFR Part 141 and AeroGuard Flight Training Center Policies
- Maintain training standards as set forth by the FAA regulations and AeroGuard Flight Training Center Policies
- Supports and participates in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to comply with ISO 9001:2008 requirements by adhering to processes and procedures
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
Equal Opportunity Employer
AeroGuard Flight Training Center will provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.