Work For AeroGuard
Now Hiring Salaried Certified Flight Instructors
Become a Salaried Certified Flight Instructor with AeroGuard
Already a CFI? Need an easier way to accrue flight time on your own pilot journey, or just looking for a job? AeroGuard wants you!
Why Build Experience with AeroGuard?
- Earn a competitive annual salary
- Up to $3,000 training credit for MEI
- Up to 5 weeks of temporary housing available
- Our unique partnership with SkyWest Airlines provides mentorship and monthly workshops
- Onsite maintenance working 24 hours a day
- 400+ students mean you’ll be flying plenty
- More than 350 days of flying weather
- Fly a standardized fleet of Piper Archers and Seminoles
- CFI, CFII, 3rd Class Medical
- Ability to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Employer: AeroGuard Flight Training Center will provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.