Become a Full-Time Ground Instructor with AeroGuard
Looking for a way to share your love of aviation with the next generation of pilots? AeroGuard wants you!
This position is primarily responsible for the instruction of AeroGuard Ground School Courses (PPL, IR, CPL).
– Instructing Ground School courses in compliance with the AeroGuard standard GS Syllabus.
– Developing and maintaining Ground School training materials and curricula.
– Conducting and grading assessments as required.
– Collecting and maintaining Ground School records
– Collecting and monitoring data related to AeroGuard’s Training program.
– Performing other duties in the Ground School department as assigned.
– Must be able to be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Why Instruct with AeroGuard?
- Earn competitive compensation
- Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to grow and expand your skills
- Large student volume means consistent class size & schedule
- Train both domestic and international cadets
- CFI/CFII or AGI/IGI certificates as necessary to teach PPL, IR, and CPL Ground School
- Ability to work in the U.S. without restrictions
Equal Opportunity Employer: AeroGuard Flight Training Center will provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.